1. Service does not automatically gather any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies (ie. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of the websites of the Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity termination device zamieszczającym Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of the GEN-PARTS
4. Cookies are used to:
a) adaptation of web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the Service User to identify the device and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs;
b) create statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows the improvement of their structure and content;
c) the maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), whereby the user is not required on every page of the Service to retype your login and password;
5. In the Service uses two basic types of cookies: "Session" (session cookies) and "fixed" (persistent cookies). Cookies "Session" are temporary files that are stored in the user terminal device until I log out, leaving the website or disable software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. In the Service uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, for example. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) The cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in the authentication through the Service;
c) "Performance" cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the web pages of the Service;
d) "functional" cookies, enable "remember" selected by the user settings and personalization of user interface, eg. in terms of the language or region from which the user font size, appearance, website, etc .;
e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content users more suited to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on your device's end. Site users can make changes at any time your cookie settings. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their device each time you enter in the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
9. Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User and can also be used by the co-Service provider of advertisers and partners.
10. For more information on cookies available in the "Help" menu in the web browser.